The easiest way to get to the slopes from the Helsinki area is to take a ski bus. Messilä Ski Express offers transportation from Helsinki to Messilä Ski Center and back.
- An advance reservation for the bus is required.
- The bus runs on Saturdays (from January 5th onwards) and daily from 21th to 24th of February 2019.
- The advance reservation is binding and it must be made by Friday, 12 pm, on the week of the trip.
- Include the names of passengers, phone numbers and the bus stop that you will be on.
- The ticket can be paid in CASH ONLY.
- The route will be run if there are a minimum of 20 passengers.
Inquiries 8 am – 4 pm on weekdays p. +358 29 170 0120
Prices, Bus Stops and Timetables
Ski pass and two-way bus ticket 40 € / person.
One-way ticket without a Ski Pass 10 € / person.
|Tapiola Garden swimming hall, parking lot||8.30||19.25|
|Eteläinen Rautatienkatu 10 (Autotalo parking lot)||8.45||19.15|
|Itäkeskus (metro station bus stop 36)||9.10||19.00|
|Tikkurila station (in front of Hotelli Vantaa)||9.35||18.40|