The easiest way to get to the slopes from the Helsinki area is to take a ski bus. Messilä Ski Express offers transportation from Helsinki to Messilä Ski Center and back.
- Pre-registration for the bus is required.
- The bus runs on Saturdays (from January 4th onwards) and on week 8 from Thursday till Saturday.
- Pre-registration is obligatory and it must be made by Friday, 12.00 pm, on the week of the trip.
- Sign up for the transportation can be made here.
- Please fill all the required information on the form. (NOTE! Every passenger needs to fill their own form.)
- The ticket can be paid to driver with CASH ONLY.
- The route will be run if there are a minimum of 20 passengers.
- Ski bus is not operating on Sundays.
Inquiries between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm on weekdays p. +358 29 170 0120
Prices, Bus Stops and Timetables
Ski pass and two-way bus ticket 40 € / person.
One-way ticket without a ski pass 10 € / person.
Disposable keycard is included in the price.
|Tapiola Square bus stop,|
in front of Hotel Garden
|Eteläinen Rautatienkatu 10|
(Autotalo parking lot)
Bus stop outside of Tallinn Square
(in front of Hotel Vantaa)
|Mäntsälä bus station (Yhdystie 1)||10.25||18.15|
Group transport needs to be reserved in advance via email email@example.com or by calling +358 29 170 0120